Document views: Document Xray xEdit Visual Cicero Print Source views: Source Edit Missing IPLD On GitHub: File ~PageRank (rare: 'ShowMe' 1)
- Digital Contracts, Identities & Blockchains
- Contact Email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org ('til better)
- Twitter Handle: ; URL: ; Email List: ; Slack:
- commonaccord.slack.com - join us here
- There is today a need for automation of a number of tasks relating to digital contracts.
- Models of digital contracts need to be readily available, be easily modifiable and be trackable across machine-to-machine automated negotiations.
- Root contracts or "template" contracts based on the CommonAccord data model need to be available from public repositories, much like open source software today is available from various GitHub repositories.
- Privacy-preserving mutual access to private contracts repositories require new paradigms in distributed access control and consent management.
- The emergence of blockchain technology offers a low cost alternative to digital signatures for contracts, which have so far required centralized certificate authorities.
- Permissionless and permissioned blockchains allow for various degrees of non-repudiation for digital contracts to be achieved, and provide a low cost alternative for event reconstructability and the accountability of past contracts.
The "Zittrain "
- experts with an interest in legal systems, governance and regulation
- general counsel, lawyers and regulators