Source views: Source JSON(ish) on GitHub Doc views: Document (&k=Sublicense.1.sec): Visual Print Technical: OpenParameters Xray
If You Publish Data You Receive or Enhanced Data:
- You may do so under a license of Your choice provided that You give anyone who Receives the Data from You the text of this Agreement, the name of this Agreement and/or a hyperlink or other method reasonably likely to provide a copy of the text of this Agreement; and
- You may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of that Enhanced Data, or for any combination of Data and Enhanced Data as a whole, provided that Your Use and Publication of that combined Data otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
- If You Publish Data You Receive, You must preserve all credit or attribution to the Data Provider(s). Such retained credit or attribution includes any of the following to the extent they exist in Data as You have Received it:
- legal notices or metadata;
- identification of the Data Provider(s); or
- hyperlinks to Data to the extent it is practical to do so.